Master of Arts, Library & Information Science (2018)
University of Arizona School of Information
Knowledge River Cohort 15
Bachelor of Arts, Linguistics (2015)
University of Pittsburgh, Dietrich College of Arts & Sciences
Minor: French Language & Literature
Adjunct Instructional Faculty (2020)
Pima Community College, Online
- Planned and delivered video lectures for LIS 150: Social Media and Ourselves, an interdisciplinary introductory course focused on humanities and social science approaches to studying social media as a phenomenon.
- Revised the course reading list to include perspectives from feminist, new materialist, and animal studies scholars.
- Provided in-depth feedback to first- and second-year undergraduate students in an asynchronous classroom setting.
Interim Faculty Librarian (2018, 2019-2020)
Pima Community College, Northwest & West Campuses
- Taught innovative one-shot and multi-session research methods classes to career, transfer, and continuing education students.
- Developed library holdings in botany, history & philosophy of science, and fine art, including a selection of unique artists' books.
- Provided quick and in-depth reference sessions with students and members of the larger community.
- Planned and hosted an information session on public arts funding in Pima County for College art students and faculty.
Graduate Assistant (2017-2018)
University of Arizona, Special Collections
- Processed ~75 linear feet of new collections and collection additions, including physical and intellectual processing.
- Assisted the Collections Manager in developing workflows for an upcoming implementation of ArchivesSpace.
- Wrote weekly posts for Special Collections' Archival Apprenticeship blog.
Other experience includes: Smithsonian Institution, Pittsburgh Queer History Project, Institute for LGBT Studies, University of Pittsburgh.
Skills & Knowledge
- EAD & DACS
- Archival arrangement & description
- Media creation (Adobe Photoshop, Premier, AfterEffects, Illustrator)
- Public speaking
- Digital content management (Omeka, Mukurtu, ArchivesSpace, WordPress, basic Linux / database management)
- "I Can't Wait for the Archives to Die", Tulsa Artist Fellowship (2020)
- "Remembering and Forgetting the Materiality of Archives," Society of Literature, Science, and the Arts, University of California Irvine (2019)
- "Never Forever," (with H. Apple), Personal Digital Archives, University of Pittsburgh (2019)
- "Archives and the Matter of Memory," Crafting the Long Tomorrow, Biosphere 2 (2019)
For additional information, including references, please contact me.